Family Picture

Family Picture

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Pics Of Our New House

  Thanks to the nudging of my dear friend Renee I have finally taken pictures of our new house. I have been wanting to for awhile now, but always want to do it when the house is clean. Then I never seem to remember when it is clean. So, I decided to take pictures as is. As much as I would like to have my house clean all the time, I try to remind myself that I am fully pregnant, with 5 kiddos running around, and a kitchen remodel underway.As humbling as it is, this is where we are at right now. So, I hope you enjoy the pics and can see past our clutter :).
Starting on one end of the house to the other this is our dining room.
Kitchen
Living Room
Living Room
Our extremely long hallway. 
Boys Room - Boaz gets the big bed on bottom and Davey gets the top.
Girls Room 
Hall Bathroom with its lovely wallpaper and matching dark yellow sink, toilet, and tub!
Our bedroom and Dave's office. Once the kitchen is back inside the house Dave will move his office to the garage until we have the opportunity to build him an office.
Master Bathroom with its matching blue sink and toilet.
Our makeshift kitchen in the garage fully equipped with oven, dishwasher, sink and fridge.
Backyard deck overlooking the property.
Through the trees you can see our barn. Right now it houses our motorcycles, but we are looking forward to getting chickens soon!
More of our backyard. The first part of the backyard is fenced in with fruit trees, garden beds, and lots of bamboo. Then out past the fence is the barn and forest area.

I am sorry I didn't take pictures of the front of the house. I am a little leery of posting them on the internet for all to see. With posting pictures of the kids and details of our family I don't like to post specific details of where we are not knowing who might stumble across this. So you all will just have to come visit and see us in person!

No comments:

Post a Comment